Monday, September 21, 2015

Stay classy

Colder days are coming and we have to be prepared for them in every moment. So this time I`m showing you outfit that you can wear when it`s warmer outside and when it gets colder you just put on jacket and you look perfect for whatever befalls you. My suggestion is to put on par of high waisted jeans, printed shirt, little coat with some retro vibe, pair of simple high heels, little clutch in neutral color and please do not forget sunglasses!

Jeans: H&M
Coat: C&A
Shirt: GAP
Clutch: Accessorize
Sunglasses: Aldo
Necklace: Accessorize


  1. One of my personal favourite go to looks for autumn and spring actually! Always looks smart and chic!

    Dana || Fashion Dew

  2. I love this look! I'm looking for sunglasses just like those!

  3. You look amazing! Love the jeans!

  4. Woah girl.. you make Nis looks like Paris and street looks like runway.. Carry on, and the whole world will be under your heels. xoxo

  5. you look so chic and elegant
    love the jeans

  6. It’s such a lovely and beautiful post! I’d like to say that I’ve been reading your blog for some time and I like your style of writing and the posts that you shares with us! Great job!

    Diana Cloudlet